SACRAMENTO GOLF CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
Haggin Oaks is proud to host the most exciting NCGA Club in Northern California, The Sacramento Golf Club. Sacramento Golf Club members will enjoy unparalleled benefits with the speed and ease of online services. With a focus on the enjoyment and social benefits of the great game of golf and the wide variety of services offered at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, Sacramento Golf Club members are destined to have more fun, meet new golfers and enjoy all the amenities that Haggin Oaks has to offer.
The Sacramento Golf Club Membership Includes:
- A FREE Capital City Golf Play Card ($30.00 value) offering green fee discounts 7 days a week
- FREE Round Of Golf After 11 am MacKenzie Golf Course
- Official USGA Handicap, NCGA Membership, Annual NCGA Bluebook & Quarterly NCGA Magazine
- Up to 60% off Green fees at Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge Golf Courses
- Access to Sacramento Golf Club calendar of events including Weekday Tournaments, Weekend Tournaments, Club Championship and NCGA Qualifiers
- 20% one-time discount on the cost of a Lesson or Club Fitting
- 50% Discount on Academy Hole Rentals at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- Purchase $50 range cards for $30 (unlimited amount per member)
We appreciate you choosing the Sacramento Golf Club, and hope you will join us for the Weekday Golf Events or Weekend Golf Events!
Sacramento Golf Club Membership (all memberships good for 365 days from date of purchase):
$89.99 Renewal Membership $99.99 New Membership
$69.99 Employee or Volunteer Membership $69.99 Junior Membership